Nick Rossi, bless his soul, has tweeted about my book for the last week.
A million thanks to all of them! As Rhe would say, they are wicked kind.
I’ve also had interviews published Chapel Hill Magazine, The Raleigh News and Observer, and the Boothbay Register.
So now what? I feel like I’ve given birth, and someone else is caring for the baby! Am I suffering from post-partum depression?
Here is what I have planned at this point:
- Other blogging friends out there who will review the book.
- Postcards printed I can send to everyone on my Christmas card list.
- Bookmarks printed to leave along with copies of my book to drop off at local independent bookstores (Barnes and Noble will not carry the book because it was published by CreateSpace) – this will take a day of driving around and begging.
- The A-Z Blog Challenge: this year it will be something related to my books (reveal on March 23)
- Some readings – working on that!
So, all of my dear readers, give me more ideas! And please read the book and put some reviews on Amazon for me. I need all the input I can get. And I’m happy to return the favor.
Hugs from Rhe, Will, Sam, Jack, Paulette and Marsh and…me!